TPI 9080 Vibration Meter – Monitor Bearings, Lubricate and More
The 9080 Vibration Meter is a simple to use vibration monitoring and analysis tool that allows easy display of vibration signals . The meter automatically performs vibration analysis functions based on machine running speed to help diagnose faults such as unbalance, misalignment and looseness.
The system is designed to enable a user to take vibration measurements from assets (e.g. pumps, motors, fans and bearings) . The unit displays vibration frequency plots and allows vibration severity and bearing condition to be monitored.
The 9080 Vibration Meter also has an optional strobe attachment for determining machine speed and optional Bluetooth connected headphones for listening to bearing noise.
This is a great tool for measuring overall machine and bearing condition. Vibration values are displayed with color coded alarm levels for ISO values and Bearing Damage (BDU).
- ISO Built-in Alarms
- Easily identify bearing problems with BDU Reading
- Easily identify problems with built in band filters:
- 1X (unbalance)
- 2X (misalignment)
- 3X (looseness)
- 800 line FFT (spectrum)
- Ruggedized IP67 case
- 3-year Limited Warranty
- Full Color OLED Display
- Listen to bearing noise with optional Bluetooth headphones
- A9012 IEPE accelerometer with cable and A9073 magnet
- A9081 docking station with USB cable
- A9083 VibTrend Standard sofrware and carrying case
- A9082 Strobe/Flashlight
- A9084 VibTrend software Pro version
- A9080 Bluetooth headset
- A9072 4-inch stinger
- A9086 Protective boot with magnets
The TPI 9080 is sold in a few different configurations:
- 9080 base instrument
- 9080-Ex intrinsically safe base instrument
- 9080 Kit 1 - 9080, A9081A Docking cradle and USB cable, A9084 VibTrend Pro software (unlimited number of assets, ten measurement points per asset and up to 1,000 assets per route), A9089 Accelerometer with cable and magnet, A9086 Boot with magnets, A9087 Carrying case with inserts and A9082 Strobe.
- 9080 Kit 2 - 9080, A9081A Docking cradle and USB cable, A9084 VibTrend Pro software (unlimited number of assets, ten measurement points per asset and up to 1,000 assets per route), A9089 Accelerometer with cable and magnet, A9086 Boot with magnets, A9082 Strobe, A9080 Bluetooth headphone, A9088 Bluetooth head phone case and A9087 Carrying case with inserts