Shims - Stainless Steel Shim Kits for Precision Machine Alignment
I&E Central is happy to now offer stainless steel pre cut shims for all machine alignment and leveling jobs.
We offer several options for you to purchase pre cut shims – both full and half sets, as well as packs of individual sizes. Order only what you need!
- Accu-size Marking – each shim above .050 is marked with its actual thickness
- No need to mic or measure
- Ensure you’re shimming the right amount!
- Etched thickness marking in both nominal and actual thickness
- Manufactured of high grade 304 stainless steel
- Pre cut and pre slotted, available in sizes A, B, C and D
- Size A - 2x2" - 17/32" slot
- Size B - 3x3" - 25/32" slot
- Size C - 4x4" - 1.25" slot
- Size D - 5x5" - 1.75" Slot
Available in both Standard and Starter Packs
- Standard Packs include 20 shims each of all 13 thicknesses
- Starter Packs include 10 shims each of all 13 thicknesses
Replacement shim packs for individual sizes are also available. Click here for more info.
All of our shims are manufactured in the United States and ship from Pennsylvania.