SDT Sonavu Acoustic Imaging Camera - Ultrasonic Inspection and Leak Detection
SONAVU™ IS A MULTI-FREQUENCY ACOUSTIC IMAGING CAMERA THAT TAKES AIRBORNE ULTRASOUND INSPECTION TO A NEW LEVEL.
Equipped with 112 highly sensitive sonic sensors and a precision optical camera, Sonavu™ brings the power of super-human hearing to focus on its vibrant, color touch screen. It unlocks limitless applications for asset reliability, energy conservation, and safety including compressed air leak management, electrical asset reliability, tightness control of large volumes, and much more.
- 112 MEMS sensors —more sensors more accurate data!
- Lightweight, 2.6 lbs with a built-in rechargeable battery
- Ability to see and hear the sound —all-in-one device!
Applications for the Sonavu:
- Leak Detection – Apply the Sonavu to your compressed air, steam, and/or any other gas leak detection efforts, and save up to 40% on energy costs
- Convert the measurement to flow rates with the SDT LEAKReporter, a free App for iOS and Android. SDT LEAKReporter generates reports and archives your leak data to the cloud
- Fugitive Emission Inspections – Apply the Sonavu to your gas compression leak detection efforts, thus operate safely and sustainably
- Common sources for fugitive emissions include equipment failure, leaks, process venting, evaporation losses, and disposal of waste gas streams
- Electrical Inspections – Safe partial discharge testing and arcing detection with acoustic imaging
- Common components to check for partial discharge include but are not limited to switchgear, transformers, overhead lines, and underground cables
- Marine Tightness Testing – Ultrasound Imaging helps surveyors confirm the weather tightness of freight ships and eliminate spoiled cargo while ensuring the safety of crew members. Survey, detect and report leaks fast with Sonavu™
- Clean Room and Pharma Tightness Testing – Ultrasound Imaging helps surveyors confirm the tightness of seal tight rooms and related processes
- Automotive Manufacturing Tightness Testing – Ultrasound Imaging helps surveyors confirm the tightness of various automotive components like windshields, housings, etc