Nitropak Calibration Source
Self contained unit provides a precise nitrogen source for calibrating differential and static pressure instrumentation using an external pressure calibrator up to 3000 PSI.
It includes an on-board storage cylinder, nitrogen pressure regulator and a precision volume controller for extremely fast and accurate pressure control. NitroPak users can easily reach each test point without pumping or leaky connections, up to 3,000 PSI/ 210 bar.
- Proprietary pressure-balanced fine adjustment piston allows for extremely precise, finger-tip control of pressure at 0.03 psi (2 mbar) or 3000 psi (210 bar) or any range in between
- Easily refillable nitrogen cylinder holds enough gas for multiple calibrations
- A nylon bag to hold the hose and fittings is conveniently attached to the inside of the lid
- Includes a storage compartment in the control panel for pressure reference test gauge
- Low volume Quick-test™ hose, gauge adapter and process connection can be attached to the NitroPak without thread sealant or a wrench.
Many packages available, if you don't see what you need here, call us!