Easy Laser XT770 Laser Alignment System with Continuous Sweep
Powerful Laser Alignment from Easy Laser and Ludeca
- Four measurement modes including Continuous Sweep and Multi-point
- Powerful, advanced measurements
- Machine base flatness measurement
- EasyTrend – measure two axis thermal growth and generate report
- Operate using any iOS or Android device, with free app download
- Up to 24 hours battery life
- Rugged, IP66 and IP67 design
- Email PDF reports directly from the unit
The Easy Laser XT770 combines powerful, dual-axis dot laser measuring units with an easy-to-use 3D interface. The Easy Laser XT770 also provides the user with multiple measurement modes, including continuous sweep and multipoint. All of our measurement methods are extremely accurate and repeatable. Our software interface is app-based, meaning you can download a free app and run measurements from any iOS or Android device.
The Easy Laser XT770’s dot laser measurement technology makes it possible to measure larger machines and longer spans than line laser systems. It also provides higher accuracy when backlash in the coupling is present. In addition, dot laser allows you to check more things when installing a machine, for example twist of foundation and bearing clearance.
The Easy Laser XT770 also incorporates several advanced measurement features, including:
- EasyTrend – Mount the standard laser detectors on the machine housings to measure thermal growth in both vertical and horizontal axes. Enables the user to easily gather accurate thermal growth targets for highly critical machinery
- Base Twist – mount the standard laser detectors on a block base and follow a simple procedure to measure your machine base’s flatness
- Machine train – measure multiple coupling machine trains to streamline the alignment process of complex systems
- All of our XT products are rugged, rated both IP66 and IP67 water and dust proof. Along with battery life of up to 24 hours, this guarantees you will be able to take on and finish even the tougher jobs.
Flexible and User Friendly:
Use the rugged Easy-Laser XT11 display unit, or install the free XT Alignment app on your iOS or Android device. The intuitive user interface guides your through the measurement process.
The XT11 display unit has a 13MP camera. You can also get the XT11 display unit with an (optional) built-in IR camera! This means you can add a thermal image of the machine before and after alignment. You can easily create and share a PDF report containing all measurement data and images (click here for a sample report).
The Easy Laser XT770 is sold in two kit configurations - a standard kit for shaft alignment work, and a "geometric" kit, which enables advanced flatness and other measurements. Contact us today with any questions, or to receive a quote.
I&E Central includes training with every purchase. In-depth alignment training and certification is available through our partner, LUDECA. Please inquire for pricing and dates.
All calibration, service and parts come from within USA.