All-Safe Pro – Installed Connections for Online Motor Testing - ALL-TEST PRO Compatible
The ALL-SAFE PRO enables the safe collection of electrical signature analysis data from energized equipment. This enables faster, more regular data collection and less risk to the operator.
The ALL-SAFE PRO® is a natural extension of the All-Test Pro Online series of on-line testing instruments. It is a permanently installed accessory which offers significant advantages over conventional methods for the temporary monitoring and measuring of power systems.
Typically installed at the MCC or disconnect, the ALL-SAFE PRO enables the safe collection of electrical signature analysis data, of energized equipment. Each All-SAFE PRO unit includes voltage leads, current transformers and connection hardware. Once installed an operator is able to quickly connect their hand-held All-Test Pro Online instrument to collect data on the machine.
The All-Safe Pro:
- Cuts down the amount of time required to collect ESA (electrical signature analysis) data
- Reduces safety concerns of Arc Flash and other incidences, by enabling the operator to collect data without opening the cabinet
- Enables more frequent testing of highly critical machinery
- Is a cost effective solution
- There are several configurations and options available. Contact I&E Central today to discuss your application and determine what best fits your needs!