AEMC Model 6250 Micro Ohmmeter with Kelvin Clips & Probes
AEMC Model 6250 micro ohmmeter with test currents to 10A and 1µ? sensitivity
The 10A Model 6250 Micro Ohmmeter is a rugged, low resistance tester designed for both plant maintenance and field use. Utilizing a four-lead Kelvin method, the Model 6250 is the most accurate Micro-Ohmmeter available, with results within 0.05%.
The Model 6250 is uniquely designed to conduct tests on both resistive and inductive material, with operator selection directly from the front panel. Three test modes are available; resistive (instantaneous test), inductive (continuous test), and auto (repetitive test). Up to 1500 measurements can be stored and printed directly to a printer of from a PC.
The included DataView® Software allows you to configure the instrument, temperature compensate the test results, as well as, store data and print reports.
- Measures from 0.001m (1µ resolution) to 2500.0
- Test current selection of 1mA, 10mA, 100mA, 1A and 10A
- RTD temperature probe to check tested sample (optional)
- Selectable metal types
- Automatic and manual temperature correction
- EMF levels measured and eliminated in measurement
- Two programmable alarm set points
- Stores up to 1500 test results
- Selectable Inductive and Resistance test modes
- Automatic multiple test mode (multiple tests without pressing the button)
- Large multi-line electroluminescent display
- Local or remote test setup and control
- Direct printout
- Internal rechargeable batteries – conduct up to 5000 10A tests
- Rugged, double insulated waterproof case
- CE Mark