All-Test Pro 31 Motor Tester
The All-Test Pro 31 is an affordable, lightweight, portable motor tester that quickly performs a series of tests and diagnostics. Think of it as a motor multimeter – if you test or troubleshoot motors, you need to have one in your toolbox!
Think of the All-Test Pro 31 as a “Motor Multimeter”. It is portable, lightweight, durable and will provide valuable feedback after only 60 seconds of testing.
- Detects turn-to-turn, coil to coil, and phase to phase faults plus open phases
- Performs a 1 minute rotor test
- Measures winding impedance
- Measures phase balance and displays percent unbalance
- “Megs” the motor at 500 or 1000 VDC
- A powerful tool for both troubleshooting, and commission testing of new motors
- Installed motors can be tested from the MCC through even hundreds of feet of cable
- Optional Condition Calculator 4.0 software lets you record test results on your computer, and provides automated diagnostics and printed reports.
- The All-Test Pro 31 device provides much more insight into the motor’s condition than a megger. If you test or troubleshoot motors, you need this motor tester in your tool box!