CTC is an American (based near Rochester, NY) manufacturer of sensors tailed toward vibration and condition monitoring purposes. Accelerometers are the most widely used type of sensor for this application. As an Authorized Distributor of CTC hardware, I&E Central is proud to offer their full line of vibration sensors, cables, enclosures and more to our customers.
We think you’ll be pleased with the delivery, price and guarantee behind every CTC vibration sensor – try us for your next project!
Here are a few of the options and customizations available for CTC’s vibration sensors:
- Top connected and side connected sensors
- Sensitivity from 10 mV/g to 500 mV/g
- High temperature sensors
- Intrinsically safe sensors
- Class 1 Div 2, ATEX, and IECEx certified
- Triaxial sensors
- Dual output sensors, temperature and vibration
- Custom Cabling
- Integral cabling for submersible applications
- Detachable cables
- Polyurethane coated
- Teflon coated
- Armor jacketed (up to 100′)
- Custom lengths
- Connectors to fit just about every Vibration Data Collection device
There are far too many CTC part numbers to list here on our website. Whether you need a quote for one sensor or one hundred, please contact us today to discuss your application and we’ll make sure you get exactly what you need.