The IRISS VPT round infrared windows features a reinforced, visually clear polymer window that is fully infrared transmissible. Unlike other windows, the IR transmissivity will not degrade over time. These windows also feature a hinged, metal cover and come in three sizes:
- VPT-50 – 2″ diameter viewing window
- VPT-75 – 3″ diameter viewing window
- VPT-100 – 4″ diameter viewing window
IRISS VPT Window Product Highlights:
- Safe: Conduct IR inspections without opening enclosures
- Certified: IRISS windows have been independently tested and certified to every applicable standard proscribed by UL and IEEE
- Durable: VPFR windows have been successfully tested as an installed component in arc-resistant enclosures at up to 63kA, 15kV for 30 cycles at 60Hz per IEEE C37.20.7 Type 2B. There is no safer or more durable window.
- Affordable: Our reinforced polymer windows are less expensive than crystal windows. Call for a quote.
- Readily available: Windows are in stock for delivery when you need them, even overnight.
- Versatile: We offer not only conventional round windows, but also rectangular panes to 24″ wide and custom designs
- Guaranteed: Unconditional lifetime warranty. We will replace any window that fails for any reason for life.
round infrared windows, with viewing areas of 2″, 3″, and 4″ diameter