These windows come in a variety of configurations to meet your specific needs, and have the below highlights.
IRISS CAP-ENV IR Window Product Highlights:
- Versatile & Durable: The CAP-ENV is sized at 4”, 6”, 12” or 24” is the strongest and largest standard infrared (IR) window on the market. It is currently the only IR window that has passed the IEC 62271-200 arc flash test that subjected it to a blast with a durration twice as long as the certification required.
- Fixed and Stable Transmission (FAST): The CAP-ENV infrared (IR) window will maintain a fixed and stable IR transmission throughout its lifetime, withstanding water, ultrasonic frequencies, and will not degrade over time.
- Poly-View System Technology: The exclusive industrial-grade, reinforced Poly-View System™ polymer allows any theromographic camera to monitor completely undisturbed assets inside electrical equipment. Our patented polymer allows multi-band IR along with ultaviolet (UV) and visual inspections.
- Unparalleled Field of View: The larger rectangular viewing area of the CAP-ENV infrared (IR) window provides an unparalleled field of view (FOV) when compared to traditional round IR windows.
- Certified: IRISS IR windows are the most certified windows in the industry with IEEE (impact & load), UL, cUL, Lloyds, CSA 22.2 14-13 for industrial control equipment, DNV and ABS (American Bureau of Shipping) credentials.
CAP-ENV – Rectangular infrared inspection windows in 4″, 6″, 12″, and 24″ widths. Specifically designed for use in areas requiring the highest levels protection and durability. Contact us for a quote or to learn more.