The Novastrobe is a lightweight, portable stroboscope. The Novastrobe family features four models, all of which feature a high intensity Xenon lamp with a life of 100 million flashes. Flash rate is easily adjusted with a tactile knob on the side of the strobe. All models feature X2 and ÷2 buttons which allow verifying true RPM and stop-motion far below the operating speed of the equipment. All units are supplied with a NIST traceable certificate of calibration.
Here are the Novastrobe Models and their differences:
- Novastrobe BAX and BBX are basic strobes with flash rates adjustable from 30 – 10,000 FPM / RPM
- Novastrobe BAX is portable and line powered and can provide continuous duty
- Novastrabe BBX is similar, but powered by an internal NiMH rechargeable battery
- Weight is 1.9 lbs, battery life 2 hours @ 1800 FPM
- Novastrobe DAX and DBX have flash rates from 20 – 20,000 FPM / RPM and include a phase-shift function which allows you to jog the target clockwise or counterclockwise in 5o increments with the push of a button
- Novastrobe DAX is portable and line powered and can provide continuous duty
- Novastrabe DBX is similar, but powered by an internal NiMH rechargeable battery
- Weight is 1.9 lbs, battery life typically 1 hour @ 6000 FPM
Prices start as low as $299! Contact us today to discuss your application and find the right unit for you.