The Dent Instrument SMARTlogger™ is a series of time of use loggers, designed to monitor the on-off status, time-of-use operating schedule, and total on-time for energy consuming devices and systems. Models are available for lighting systems, motors, relays and switches, and virtually any electric load. The non-contact monitoring makes installation simple. Each of these small, robust instruments provide powerful data for superior energy management.
Each SMARTlogger Time of Use Logger features:
- Onboard LCD
- Storage capacity for up to 32,000 records. Record for months or years unattended
- SMARTware Windows-based companion software
The SMARTlogger series includes four models of time of use logger:
- CTlogger – Time of use logger utilizing an external current transformer
- MAGlogger – Time of use logger utilizing an internal magnetic sensor
- LIGHTINGlogger – Time of use logger utilizing an onboard photo sensor
- CONTACTlogger – Time of use logger, designed to be connected to an existing switch or relay
Reseller and quantity discounts are available.