PowerScout Networked Power Meter Systems from Dent Instruments
- Single or 3-phase energy and power meter for sub metering applications
- Available in two versions:
- PowerScout 3 (model 3037) – 3-channel for single-circuit monitoring
- PowerScout 24 – 24 channel for multi-circuit (up to 8) monitoring. Available as a circuit board only or with an indoor enclosure
- Each model supports both Modbus and BACnet protocol, and are available as serial ( RS-485) or Ethernet devices
- Choose from a full range of split-core, hinged and flexible current sensors with ranges to 5000A
- User configurable for any voltage(up to 600 VAC) or circuit type – one meter fits all applications
- Line powered with 60-600V phase-phase power supply
- Plug and play compatible with virtually all hardware and software platforms
- Configurable pulse outputs (1 for PS3, 8 for PS24)
- Configure and monitor in place through Dent’s proprietary ViewPoint software.
Whether you are planning a new project or want to add circuits to an existing scheme, the PowerScout is an excellent choice. The PowerScout 24 is particularly attractive where you have multiple circuits in close proximity. Each of the 8 elements can be configured with any combination of current sensors. The per-circuit cost for the PowerScout 24 is perhaps the lowest in the industry.
Contact us today to discuss your application. We can assist in building a cost effective, end-to-end solution including PowerScout Power Meters and a data acquisition hub and software.
Reseller and quantity discounts are available.