The ALL-TEST PRO Motor Genie enables quick diagnostics of AC induction motors, to determine the motor’s electrical health. Priced around $1000, this is an indispensable tool for anyone who deals with AC induction motors. Contact us today for a quote!
With the Motor Genie, you can find:
- Internal winding faults – turn-to-turn, coil-to-coil, open windings & continuity
- Contaminated windings – grease, dirt, liquids and corrosion
- Bad cables or connections – broken or damaged, corroded or loose connections
- Insulation to ground faults
- Phase unbalance, which can lead to wasted energy and shortened motor life
Know in a few minutes what the problem is: connections or cable, electrical or mechanical, coil, internal fault or ground fault.
Make sure electrical motors, connections and cables are working in top condition.
Test new and stored spare motors. Test repaired motors to find irregularities or a possible faulty repair with different wire sizes, or wiring configuration.
This revolutionary tester goes far beyond what you can see with only a Meg-OHM-Meter!
- Safe: De-energized testing
- Easy: As easy to use as any Meg-ohm-meter or multimeter
- Light: 1 pound, hand-held
- Batteries: They last for up to 10 hours of testing
- Best Value: Costs less than a good Meg-Ohm-Meter offering a quick return on your investment