Bridging the gap between single spot IR thermometers and FLIR’s legendary infrared cameras, the FLIR TG165 gives you the advantage of thermal imaging to help you discover temperature issues that you can’t see with typical spot radiometers.
The FLIR TG165 helps you identify heat patterns, reliably measure temperature, and store images and data for reports. And with a spot ratio of 24 to 1, you can take accurate readings from safer distances. The TG165 is simple to operate, featuring intuitive menu icons and dual laser pointers.
Features of the FLIR TG165:
- 80 x 60 IR Imaging Resolution (4,800 pixels)
- Measurement Range of -25 to 380°C / -13 to 716°F
- 24:1 distance to sensor ratio
- 0.1 °C resolution
- 2.0 in TFT LCD Display
- Adjustable emissivity setting
- 8 GB removable Micro SD card storage
- Includes FLIR TG165, lanyard, usb cable, 8 GB storage card and manual