The AEMC 1050 is a 1000V megohmmeter and Digital/Analog Insulation Tester. It is designed to facilitate testing by incorporating automatic measurement features and user friendly functions. The Model 1050 provides test voltage combinations of 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V and 1000V. Measurements are displayed on a large dual-display LCD with bargraph for quick viewing of changes or trends.
The Model 1050 automatically provides the DAR and PI ratios directly on the display. User defined PI time intervals may also be programmed. The user may even select DAR or PI functions before the test, and the megohmmeter will stop at the appropriate time and display the results. An automatic test inhibitor prevents testing on live circuits above 25V and discharge test voltage may be displayed. A memory feature permits storage, recalling and displaying of resistance values taken at user specified intervals during a test.
Test voltages from 50 to 1000V, measure to 4000GΩ (4TΩ)
AEMC Model 1050 and 1060
- Test voltages of 50, 100, 250, 500, and 1000V
- Direct insulation measurements to 4000GΩ (4TΩ)
- Automatic DAR and PI testing
- Direct measurement of sample capacitance
- AC Rechargeable NiMH battery powered
- Model 1060 adds RS-232 for direct printout of results (serial) and PC
- interface. DataView Lite configuration and reporting software is included