The Martel MC-1210 is a rugged and reliable universal multifunction calibrator. It’s dual display and isolated readback circuit allows it to power a transmitter under test while reading its milliamp output. Truly an all-in-one calibrator. The Martel MC-1210 also has a wide range of switch test features for both pressure and temperature switches.
- Dual Display. The upper display is used for the measurement of volts, current, and pressure. The lower display can be used to measure volts, current, pressure, resistance temperature detectors (RTD’s), thermcouples (TC’s), frequency, resistance, and to source pulse trains.
- A thermocouple (TC) input/output terminal with automatic reference-junction temperature compensation
- Setpoint in each range for quickly increasing/decreasing output
- Complete serial interface for remote control
- Isolated read back for transmitter calibrations
- Switchtest capability
- Simultaneous source and measure for complete calibration of any device
- Simple, straight forward, Intuitive user interface
- ±0.4°C thermocouple/±0.3°C RTD accuracy
- ±0.015% of reading electrical accuracy
- Thirteen (13) T/C types and Thirteen (13) RTD types, plus YSI 400
- Simultaneous read and source thanks to isolated mA/V read-back circuit for complete transmitter calibration
- Full Function 4 to 20 mA read, source, simulate and read/power modes with ±0.015% of reading accuracy
- Source or read 0 to 20 volts (±0.015% of reading accuracy)
- Built-in 24V supply can drive 4-20 mA lops up to 1000 Ohms
- Direct entry of custom RTD coefficients (Ro, A, B, C)
- Direct keyboard entry enables quick output changes
- All source modes can be programmed with dedicated setpoints to speed calibration and linearity tests
- RTD function compatible with all pulsed transmitters
- RS232 serial interface
- Supplied in full rubber boot; optional carrying case available
- Includes NIST Certificate with calibration data
- Communication port compatible with both Fluke 700 Series and Beta Calibrator pressure modules.
In addition to the standard unit is the MC1010-50 version. All the functionality of our standard MC1010 with the ability to source/measure 50 milliamps.
If you need a calibrator that can simultaneously source and read, see the MC1210 or MC1410 multifunction calibrators.