The Martel MC-1010 multifunction process calibrator provides a high level of functions and features at easy to swallow price for the less demanding user who does not require the isolated read-back circuit found on the DMC-1410 or MC-1210. The calibrator has the following features and functions:
- A graphics display. The display can be used to source and measure volts, current, pressure, resistance temperature detectors (RTDs), thermocouples, frequency, and resistance, and to source pulse trains
- A thermocouple (TC) input/output terminal with automatic reference-junction temperature compensation
- Setpoints in each range for quickly increasing/decreasing output
- An interactive menu
- Complete serial interface for remote control
- Simple, straight forward, Intuitive user interface
- Easy to learn yet powerful 3 Key Martel Menu System
- New ClearBrite™ Graphic Display
- New streamlined case design
- ±0.4°C thermocouple/±0.3°C RTD accuracy
- ±0.015% of reading electrical accuracy Thirteen (13) T/C types and Thirteen (13) RTD types, plus YSI 400
- Read and source modes (either or)
- Full Function 4 to 20 mA read, source, simulate and read/power modes with ±0.015% of reading accuracy
- Source or read 0 to 20 volts (±0.015% of reading accuracy)
- Direct keyboard entry enables quick output changes
- Store up to nine (9) setpoints for each output function
- RTD function compatible with all pulsed transmitters
- RS232 serial interface
- Supplied in full rubber boot; optional carrying case available
- Includes NIST Certificate with calibration data
- Communication port compatible with both Fluke 700 Series and Beta Calibrator pressure modules.
In addition to the standard unit is the MC1010-50 version. All the functionality of our standard MC1010 with the ability to source/measure 50 milliamps.
If you need a calibrator that can simultaneously source and read, see the MC1210 or MC1410 multifunction calibrators.