The Martel BetaGauge 321 A/311 A offers the highest precision and accuracy available in a handheld instrument.
Whichever you choose, the single sensor BetaGauge 311A, or the dual sensor BetaGauge 321A, you’ll have everything you need for calibrating pressure anywhere. Gas custody transfer is the ideal application for the accuracy and capabilities of the BetaGauge 321A. Select from two standard conﬁgurations: 15 psi/1500 psi, or 30 psi/3000 psi, or create a custom conﬁguration by selecting between any two ranges. The BetaGauge 311A can be conﬁgured by selecting from any range from 0.4, 1, 5, 7, 15, 30, 50, 100, 150, 300, 500, 1000, 1500, 3000, 5000, or 10000 psi.
Both are supplied with soft case, AA batteries, manual, NIST-traceable certiﬁcate, and test leads. Both are available in kits including the Pressure Calibrator, Pt100 RTD Probe, AA batteries, manual, NIST- traceable certiﬁcate, test leads, and hard-sided carrying case. The improved ‘A’ version provides enhanced features over the predecessor, including a Power-Tool-Tough case, custom engineering units, user-adjustable resolution, and enhanced stability.
- For intrinsically safe applications please choose the 311A-Ex or 321A-Ex versions
- Two isolated, stainless steel, pressure sensors with 0.025% F.S. accuracy (one on 311A)
- 27 available pressure ranges
- Temperature-compensation ensures accuracy in the ﬁeld applications
- External pressure module connection supports all BetaPort-P pressure modules (27 ranges) for even more measurement capability (unavailable on Ex unit)
- Pt100 RTD input for temperature measurement, accurate to 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- Measure 4-20 mA input
- Internal 24 V Loop Power Supply can power a transmitter under test (unavailable on Ex unit)
- Measure up to 30 V DC (unavailable on Ex unit)
- Large graphic style LCD with backlight can be conﬁgured to display up to 3 inputs simultaneously (i.e. pressure 1, pressure 2, and RTD or any combination of inputs)
- Ideal for gas ﬂow calibration (custody transfer) applications
- Pressure displayed in the user’s choice of 17 engineering units plus custom
- Switch test on Pressure 1, Pressure 2, or external pressure module
- Operating mode layers support simple measurements to complex applications
- Up to ﬁve frequently used setups can be stored; last setup automatically recalled on power-up
- % Error and damping functions
- Small, rugged compact design operates on four (4) standard AA batteries